Tuesday, January 29, 2008

SponsoredReviews


I was surprised when I opened an email from SponsoredReviews asking for my response to the purchased review by an advertiser. You see, my personal blog is neither optimized nor monetised, and talks nothing other than my personal life and games I've played. What's more, the advertiser has requested a review written in Chinese despite rumors saying SponsoredReviews no longer accepts Chinese blogs due to the troubles some had caused. I guess I must have been really lucky.

Well $6.50 is not much but it means a lot to me, as this is the first time I got paid for writing blog, especially when my blog has not more than 15 visitors a day, and was not written in English>v<

Thank you SponsoredReviews~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, your blog are nice, hope can see more news next time

Launch Business in Delhi said...

After looking at a few of the blog articles on your site, I seriously appreciate your way of writing it. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future.