Friday, January 25, 2008

Introduction

It's been YEARS since I've last written a English blog... Damn, I don't even know how to write a proper intro! Well anyway, this blog serves 2 purposes: Improving my English and help me to pass ACCA. That's right, that's how I named after this blog.

You see, though good students would always claim that to pass ACCA all you have to do is understanding the knowledge, and of course practice and practice and practice and practice, but may I ask, how the hell would you 'understand' which section of what law does the element fall under? In the end memory is still the biggest obstacle to me, a complete computer addict.

So I told myself: Why don't I try writing and summarizing what I've been taught in school on a blog? That way I can remain sitting in front of my beloved pc while refreshing my memories of what've been taught. Currently my focus will be on F4(Malaysia v), F5 and F6(Malaysia v) as I'll be sitting for the exam in this June.

I hope I won't stop half way AGAIN this time, but I've been switching more than 7 blogs since the first one... Good luck to myself...

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hi! Just wanna dropby and say "Gambateh" to you and myself that going to sit for this coming June exam. p(^-^)q